News Well Received
Good news...sharing my pregnancy news with my main client contact went very well yesterday afternoon. Now because of HR issues, we can't communicate that it is likely that I won't return after my maternity leave but think he felt reassured about the amount of time that my "back-up / replacement" would have to train alongside me. Plus, w/out going into the details, think we accidentally scared him at first when we walked into his office...think he thought I was going to be announcing that I was giving my 2 weeks notice or something similar. But very much of a relief!
I am feeling a little sleepy this morning -- besides the earlier rise (on Friday mornings, Ryan meets two other guys from our church for a 6am breakfast) and some continued leg ache issues, I also got to enjoy my first experience of round ligament pain (a side effect often felt during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy)...and let's just say, it was a little more intense than what I was expecting. But it only lasts for a short period of time when it happens, so can't complain -- afterall, labor pain will be for much, much longer.
I've noticed and been told that I have been slacking a bit on posting some photos on the site this month. So will try to rectify that later this weekend...
P.S. Kind of feeling bad for Prince Harry this morning...though kind of expected him to have to be withdrawn from Afgh. after the story broke yesterday about his presence there. You would think reporters would care enough to know and understand that wasn't a story that really needed to be told -- but I guess that is probably no longer true (at least not in this case).
I am feeling a little sleepy this morning -- besides the earlier rise (on Friday mornings, Ryan meets two other guys from our church for a 6am breakfast) and some continued leg ache issues, I also got to enjoy my first experience of round ligament pain (a side effect often felt during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy)...and let's just say, it was a little more intense than what I was expecting. But it only lasts for a short period of time when it happens, so can't complain -- afterall, labor pain will be for much, much longer.
I've noticed and been told that I have been slacking a bit on posting some photos on the site this month. So will try to rectify that later this weekend...
P.S. Kind of feeling bad for Prince Harry this morning...though kind of expected him to have to be withdrawn from Afgh. after the story broke yesterday about his presence there. You would think reporters would care enough to know and understand that wasn't a story that really needed to be told -- but I guess that is probably no longer true (at least not in this case).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home