Cooperina's Spot

November 05, 2007

Can't It Be Sunday Again?

Can't believe it is already Monday morning but did enjoy a fun weekend in GI with Ryan's parents...though the Nebraska football game was a bit disappointing, particularly as they started off so well (was wishing it was only a 1 quarter game). A friend of ours is taking us and another friend to the game next Saturday...hopefully the defense will shape up some more before then! At least at home, you can change the channel or simply turn the TV off.

I am feeling a bit worn out this morning so just going to give some quick highlights for the week that I am looking forward to:

*This is a bit in the past but was excited for the lastest season of Amazing Race to start last night...not sure if I am going to pick anyone to root for this season or not just yet; nobody is really standing out to me plus makes it a little less stressful to watch. Definitely enjoyed watching some of the teams struggle with getting their donkey to move last night (funny how the ones who were being nice & encouraging to their donkey had better success...kind of a metaphor for life).

*A Jimmy John catered lunch today -- it is for a presentation meeting that I have to give (which I am not looking forward to as much, of course...a little too much up front time for me), but the free box lunch, including a cookie, will make the speaking part worth it.

*Possibly some hangout time with a friend of mine (who I haven't got to see in awhile) one evening this week...but just remembered that Ryan is going to be home late a few nights this week, except for the night that I have time planned with her, so may need to work something else out.

*A day off from work on Friday...Ryan's school is out on Friday (having conferences this week), so he asked me to take the day off as well so that we could spend that time together. Didn't have to twist my arm too much in that decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home