VOD, Genesis 46:2
Now most of this chapter names the children and grandchildren of Jacob (between his two wives and their maidservants that they gave to Jacob in some goofy baby-bearing contest, Jacob had a lot of children and thus also a lot of grandchildren) which is fairly amazing to read through, but there are also a few other non "sons of..." verses. I enjoy the one typed in below because it so beautifully illustrates (in just the words "here I am") the close relationship that Jacob enjoyed with our God.
Then God spoke to Israel (Israel is also Jacob) in the visions of the night and said "Jacob, Jacob!" And he said "Here I am." Genesis 46:2 (NKJ)
Then God spoke to Israel (Israel is also Jacob) in the visions of the night and said "Jacob, Jacob!" And he said "Here I am." Genesis 46:2 (NKJ)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home