Cooperina's Spot

May 25, 2007

Tired Friday Morning

I am not feeling very blog-motivated this morning, so this will probably be a short post. I think the week is catching up with me this morning and feeling a bit tired, but very excited that it is Friday morning...and a Friday morning before the start of a long weekend. And it should be a fairly quiet work day (or at least I am hoping so) with many of my co-workers starting the holiday weekend early and taking today off. My project list has climbed up over 50, so a day of work and little interruptions would definitely be a blessing right now.

Update on our house situation: it looks like we will be getting our electronic stuff back sometime today (and possibly also our air conditioners)...all that remains to be done is some final basement work (including sealing the floor joists) and some repainting upstairs in the kitchen and on the trim work. I am mostly looking forward to getting my camera back, as I have a few pictures that I want to take this weekend as well as others on the camera that I want to share.

And update on the niece situation...little miss Drew (or Dru, not sure if the final spelling had been decided upon) made her first appearance yesterday to the joy of parents, grandparents (my dad & smom arrived in town yesterday as well to see her), and many other of us relatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home