Cooperina's Spot

March 16, 2007

Underdog Fan

Ryan and I stayed up a bit late last night watching some of the NCAA Men's basketball games...March Madness has began! I love watching the games this time of year -- with single elimination in the tournament, the games just have an extra degree of intensity. And, like most people, I love seeing the underdog win, like VCU putting Duke out of the tourney in the first round last night.

I also enjoyed some fun quilting time last night, haven't been getting as much quilt time as normal this past week or two so it was good to get some extra time last night. I am down to my last quilt block, and then will get to start putting all the blocks together (that is, after I stitch on all the ladybugs' antennas...decided to do all at the end -- better chance the antennas will look more alike to each other!).

It is fun to look back on all the work that has been completed thus far, but will probably be a little sad when it comes to an end, though that is really not in any danger of happening very soon. But then want to learn knitting, and also possibly have another quilt project that I want to get started up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home