Cooperina's Spot

March 06, 2007

Differences

Since finishing our couples devotional book that we received as a gift from an awesome couple, Ryan and I have been enjoying reading a book on marriage/relationships together (I think I mentioned it back when we first picked it up). Each of the chapters are divided into several small sections so it makes it easy for us to read a little bit together each night.

The current chapter that we are reading from the book involves the differences between men and women (had you noticed any?), so it has definitely been an interesting and educational read...and of course, with quite a few head-noddings in agreement. And even though the differences can prove a bit annoying or possibly frustrating at times, I, more often than not, so appreciate the differences between me & Ryan (and there are a few of them!). As God planned, we complete each other and often balance each other out in many areas.

If I wasn't about to run out of battery, I would bore you with details about some of Ryan & mine's differences...so instead you get just one, and I'll make it a funny one.

My eyes tear up (i.e. I cry) when I see other people crying, even on the television or just on a commercial...and let's just say Ryan doesn't cry quite that often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home