I See Green!!!
Just a quick blog as my laptop battery is beginning to run low, I had to make sure and get out a couple e-mails during my computer time tonight. But did want to share some good news that blessed me wonderfully tonight. As has become my custom the last two nights, before starting to get ready for bed, I went to check on my little seeds and give them some sprays of water to keep their beds nice & moist (and of course, talk to them a bit as well).
As I started spraying, something caught my eye...a little bit of green sticking out of the dirt in one of the trays. And then I looked around some more, and there was a few other green spikes of plant here & there. It is very tiny of course, but still very exciting to see.
But the best part of all (remembering my comment yesterday about how could something not want to come up after hearing my voice) is that the flowers which are stopping to pop up first are my Bachelors Buttons. I am thinking this might be a little bit of our wonderful God's sense of humor in action there. Shh...just don't tell them just yet that I am married....
As I started spraying, something caught my eye...a little bit of green sticking out of the dirt in one of the trays. And then I looked around some more, and there was a few other green spikes of plant here & there. It is very tiny of course, but still very exciting to see.
But the best part of all (remembering my comment yesterday about how could something not want to come up after hearing my voice) is that the flowers which are stopping to pop up first are my Bachelors Buttons. I am thinking this might be a little bit of our wonderful God's sense of humor in action there. Shh...just don't tell them just yet that I am married....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home