Cooperina's Spot

May 17, 2006

Too Early

It is way too early for a person to be up, but I'm headed to Chicago this morning for a 2-day set of meetings and training with my IRI Panel group. We have added a couple new members to our ConAgra team in the last month, so looking forward to meeting them in person there. And just seeing people on the team that I never see that often will be nice as well -- I am the only panel person in Omaha (which is one of the reasons that I stay so incredibly busy).

Part of me is looking forward to the trip, but another part of me is not...it will be my first overnight away from my husband since our wedding and less important, I also have a ton of work to get done at the office. But for the first part, it will be good preparation for his upcoming youth team trip. Definitely not looking forward to that seperation, but at least a lot shorter than 10 months!

1 Comments:

  • i'm here! call me anything during those three weeks. maybe we can take lots of walks together. i would love to be a distraction for you.

    ps - take me to chicago with you next time!!!

    By Blogger sarah beth, At 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home