Already Conspiring
I think my two girls are already conspiring together against me...both decided to fight their afternoon naps today. But they do not yet realize that they likely inherited their stubborness from me (& likely also their dad) and I can still be a bit more stubborn than them.
So it took some time, but eventually Maisie gave in & dropped off to sleep...and about 10 minutes later, Annie had "thrown in the towel" as well. And that meant I could complete my kitchen organization project for the day! (I have been giving myself one small house project each day...along with also fitting in 30+ minutes for sewing)
So it took some time, but eventually Maisie gave in & dropped off to sleep...and about 10 minutes later, Annie had "thrown in the towel" as well. And that meant I could complete my kitchen organization project for the day! (I have been giving myself one small house project each day...along with also fitting in 30+ minutes for sewing)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home