Cooperina's Spot

February 23, 2009

Fun with Daddy

Ok, I have pictures to share from this weekend, but they will have to wait until tomorrow as I am working from my laptop upstairs (& downloading pictures is easier from Ryan's laptop as his has a memory card slot). It was a busy day of laundry, unpacking, work, and a Relay for Life committee meeting. While I was at the committee meeting...

...Ryan & Maisie enjoyed a fun night together including the weekly trip to WM (which Ryan always makes lots of fun for Maisie...he is thinking that he possibly annoyed a few people as he stops occasionally to talk/play with her), some guitar playing in the family room, and then some snuggle time in the big chair while catching up on a Law & Order episode. Let's just say that she wasn't too overwhelmed with excitement when Mommy walked in tonight...and all that fun must have worn her out as she dropped almost immediately to sleep once I placed her in the crib tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home