Cooperina's Spot

December 11, 2008

Back to Blogging

Wow, it has been a bit of a bad blog week. I keep meaning to blog, but then get distracted by a million other things (mostly home project stuff and facebook occasionally). It has also been a busy evenings week resulting in us getting home late at night (& me not having enough time or energy to blog before going to bed). So to catch you up, here are a few highlights from the week...sorry not too exciting:

*Our Point Team from church had our weekly gathering on Tuesday night...and one of our team-mates brought a downloaded lesson/message from a guest speaker from her old church that we listened to. It was on how God has given each of us an inheritance of people to pour into and help bring Jesus into their lives/hearts. Overall, it was a very encouraging message.

*The WayPoint Point Team leaders enjoyed a Christmas party together last night, including a wonderfully delicious dinner, great fellowship (we sat with my old room-mate & her husband, and our fellow PT co-leaders), and a crazy white elephant gift exchange. All the gifts were supposed to start with the letter "S" (& $5 limit), so we ended up with some Snack Foods and the movie Stand by Me. The largest back & forth battle among the group was for this very beautiful scarf that I opened up first and got back a time or two, but someone else ended up with it in the end (but looked very awesome on her).

*And as of yesterday afternoon, I am going to attempt to sell some of the pile of used books that we have online through half.com (it is an ebay sponsored site). Currently have an online inventory of 10 books so will see how it goes. They cover the shipping costs, and only take 15% commission, so figure it might do me better than taking to a local used book store. Plus I had a lot of fun getting them all set up -- Ryan was joking that I will probably sell all of our books (& DVDs) just because I enjoy setting them up in the system. :)

*And best highlight is that I have the afternoon off today. It was going to be Friday afternoon (trying to use up all my vacation before end of year), but since almost everyone else from my team was planning to be off tomorrow, it was requested that I take Thursday instead. No problem! Maisie and I are probably just going to enjoy a relaxing day together, plus a little here & there Christmas shopping.

Sorry, no pictures this morning...but will try to post some soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home